Hedge fund training options are scarce. Most professionals learn about hedge fund marketing, operations, auditing, and portfolio management on-the-job. The most popular source of training in the hedge fund industry right now is through seminars and conferences, yet these typically cost $1,000-$3,000 and last for just 1-3 days.
The Hedge Fund Group (HFG) was started in 2007 and since it has grown to 35,000 members around the world. The Hedge Fund Group now provides more hedge fund training seminars, online courses, and educational materials to the industry than any other group.
The Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) Designation Program is the most popular hedge fund training and certification program in the industry. This designation program can be completed 100% online and provides practical hedge fund knowledge to hundreds of industry professionals each year.
Within the CHP Training Program you will receive:
- Access to Over 60 educational videos, templates, books, and exclusive hedge fund tools found nowhere else but our Hedge Fund Premium training platform
- Improved Pedigree & and Upgraded Resume showing third party verification of your specialized hedge fund knowledge
- An Understanding of hedge fund investment strategies, fund of hedge funds, analytics, due diligence, and current hedge fund trends and terms
- An Advantage over those professionals and funds which do not have the hedge fund training, resources, and knowledge you will recieve.
Please see below for a short list of the top 10 benefits of earning the Certified Hedge Fund Professional Designation.
- Advance Your Business or Career by raising your level of hedge fund knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and mastering the basics allows you to work more efficiently than your competitors.
- 60+ Education Videos & Exclusive Access to Hedge Fund Premium.com, providing you with video-based lectures, workbooks, career tools, HedgeCasts and networking events ($324 value: all free with membership)
- Upgrade Your Resume & Pedigree by adding the CHP Designationto your resume, assuring employers that you are dedicated to working in the industry, passionate about learning more about the industry and able to work more efficiently after being promoted or hired. (See below for the exact bullet points of experience you will be able to add to your resume after completing this program)
- Choose an Area of Specialization & Focus for the Level 2 CHP Program and gain specialized knowledge within a niche of the industry that will help you move ahead faster. Knowing more means you are armed with information to better decisions on the job and in general while navigating your career or the growth of your hedge fund business.
- Direct Access to industry consultants and recruiters for business connections, networking advice, hedge fund startup and hedge fund career coaching or advice.
- Speak the Language. Earning the CHP Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry.
- Gain Exclusive Access to the full Hedge Fund Jobs Guide and 200 page Hedge Fund E-Book free of charge
- Network with other CHP Designation participants and over 30,000 Hedge Fund Group (HFG) Members around the world through our online networking system and forum.
- Competitive Edge If you are competing against five other professionals with very similar education and experience, chances are, all else held equal a hedge fund employer will want to hire someone with very specific training and knowledge on hedge funds.
- Gain Valuable Insight into your own career and business plans. The broad and in-depth reading and studying needed to earn the CHP Designation will help you decide what you should be working towards.
If you would like to learn more about the CHP Designation Program please visit http://HedgeFundCertification.com
If you would like to learn about the other hedge fund training options please see http://HedgeFundTraining.com