Lets define what a Forex affiliate program actually is. It’s a partnership between a Forex trading platform provider and the publisher. The publisher signs an agreement that it will use his website to promote Forex provider and his services for a commission. The publisher therefore generates sales through his website and is generating an income through the commission.
What you, as a Forex affiliate publisher, have to do is:
– Place a banner or a text link on website in order for the visitors to click on that banner or link
– The Forex provider you are sending leads to will use various tracking programs to determine that you are sending visitors to his website
– When some of the visitors buy Forex services, the publisher will receive a commission
Today, there are 2 main Forex affiliate program types.
Single tier program means that you get a commission when the client spends money. But if you refer someone who becomes an affiliate, you won’t get a commission if his client spends money on the Forex services.
Multiple tier program means that you will get a commission when you refer an affiliate who has clients that buy Forex services.
When you are about to choose a Forex affiliate program, take these into account:
– Credibility of the Forex trading provider
– Marketing materials you can get from the Forex provider
– How do you receive your commission )bank transfer, PayPal, check)
If you don’t have the time to do your research, or if you are looking for a great place to start, I can say that one of the recommended Forex Affiliate programs is the AlfaTrade UK FX rebate program. You will get all the tools you need to successfully promote their services, which will make your job a lot easier. You can stay focused on acquiring new clients and earning money from all the commissions you get. The more your client spend on the Forex services, the larger the income.