A Financial Analyst Certification can provide you two main benefits. The first is niche specific training to help become a financial analyst, the second is that it provides you with a way of showing employers and peers that your knowledge has been verified and tested.
A certification program in financial analysis may at times be more valuable than seminar or conference-based training as it is often more flexible, can completed during evenings and weekends, and it is typically was created with more focus on your specific industry than a financial analyst conference training session may be.
The Financial Analsyt Specialist (FAS) designation program is a 100% online training and certification program which can be completed in 6 months and provides financial analysis business best practices, lessons and tools to online participants.
The program was created by successful financial analysts to help other professionals increase their credibility and specialized knowledge within the space that may be immediately applied in the workplace. The program is delivered through online lecture videos, an audio program, a workbook, and step-by-step screen capture tutorials.
Benefits of the Financial Analyst Specialist (FAS) Program:
- Speak the business language – Earning the Financial Analyst Specialist (FAS) Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading financial analyst business professionals
- Advance your business or career by raising your level of international business knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively
- Gain valuable insight into fnancial analysis processes that you can implement now without the need of a costly seminar or conference
The Financial Analyst Specialist (FAS) Program Consists of 5 Learning Objectives
- Understanding and Using Net Present Value, Pricing, Costing, Working Capital, Sensitivity Analysis and other tools and best practices as a financial analyst
- Understand how to Use, Interpret and Forecast Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow)
- To be able to Perform Financial Analysis with the help of Ratio Analysis and Contribution and Margin Analysis
- To be able to Understand and Apply the Basic Principles of Accounting touching on Revenue Recognition and Income Determination
- Gain expertise in the Use Excel as a tool for Financial Analysis effectively