Financial analyst training programs are growing more popular as competition for financial analysis positions grows globally. Every month thousands of students graduate from college with business and finance degrees yet few have specific training for a position as a financial analyst.
The Financial Analsyt Specialist (FAS) designation program is a 100% online training and certification program which can be completed in 6 months and provides financial analysis business best practices, lessons and tools to online participants.
This financial analyst certification program was created by successful financial analysts to help other professionals increase their credibility and specialized knowledge within the space that may be immediately applied in the workplace. The program is delivered through online lecture videos, an audio program, a workbook, and step-by-step screen capture tutorials.
The Financial Analyst Specialist (FAS) Program Consists of 5 Learning Objectives
- Understanding and Using Net Present Value, Pricing, Costing, Working Capital, Sensitivity Analysis and other tools and best practices as a financial analyst
- Understand how to Use, Interpret and Forecast Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow)
- To be able to Perform Financial Analysis with the help of Ratio Analysis and Contribution and Margin Analysis
- To be able to Understand and Apply the Basic Principles of Accounting touching on Revenue Recognition and Income Determination
- Gain expertise in the Use Excel as a tool for Financial Analysis effectively
Benefits of the Financial Analyst Specialist (FAS) Program:
- Add the Financial Analyst Specialist (FAS) Designation to your resume and business cards, assuring employers that you are dedicated to working in the industry, passionate about learning more about and able to work more efficiently after being promoted or hire
- Speak the business language – Earning the Financial Analyst Specialist (FAS) Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading financial analyst business professionals
- Advance your business or career by raising your level of international business knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively